Do You Need an Licensed Healthcare Agent?
Don’t Go It Alone..
Your Agent Helps You…
|Research Plan Types|
|Research your Doctors|
|Research Your Prescription Drug Coverage|
|A Partner with Service Issues|
|A Partner Providing You Professional Advice|
|A Partner You Need with any Medical Claims|
An Agent is a Partner that…
|Is No Additional Cost to You|
|Is An Enrollment Specialist|
|Helps You Understand Plan Benefits|
Medicare Insurance Enrollment Help
Why Do I Need an Agent?
As with any financial service product, professional advice is a good thing.
- No Additional Cost to You
- A Partner to provide Professional Advice – How well do you know your Insurance Products?
- Research plan types and make a recommendation about which plan may suit you best
- Know Your plan suitability is based on your health situation, doctors, prescription medication
- Learn about your medical benefits along with cost including Co-Payment, Co-Insurance, Deductibles and Premiums
- Health Care Rules and Laws Change Constantly – Your Agent will Keep you Up To Date
- An licensed healthcare Agent researchs your doctors to find out which networks they participate in
- Enrollment Timing is Crucial. Missing enrollment deadlines may result in future penalties
- An Agent walks you through complicated enrollment application
- Partner with You to Help You understand Plan Benefit details
- Research Your prescription drug coverage
- A Licensed Healthcare Agent will partner with you with difficult claims
- An Agent will make sure your not alone with Customer Service issues