Why is it that many individuals feel nervous and unsure choosing a new Medicare insurance plan? The answer is simple, individuals are bombarded with too MUCH information in the mail and on television.
Most of this information is very confusing. People want a simple explanation of Medicare health insurance, not a marketing pitch.
I’m offering you an educational session regarding Medicare and Medicare health insurance. Once you understand the basics of Medicare coverage, you will feel more comfortable choosing a plan that is right for you.
We’ll discuss the following topics:
• What is Original Medicare?
• What is a Medicare Supplement plan?
• What is a Medicare Advantage plan?
• What are the pros and cons of Advantage and Supplement plans?
• How do I obtain Prescription Drug coverage?
• What additional benefits may be offered (Silver Sneakers, Vision, Hearing, etc)?
The most rewarding aspect of my job is when a client says, “I get it”. Education is the key to making the right decision. The meetings I have with my clients are brainstorming sessions. In these sessions we trade ideas on why or why not specific plans maybe suitable for their situation.
As I mentioned before, information in the mail and on T.V. about Medicare and Medicare insurance is confusing. I have yet to meet an individual turning 65 that had a full understanding of Medicare after reviewing the “piles” of mail they received.
As one of my clients said to me, “I have boxes of Medicare mail that I have read, and I still don’t get it”.
Medicare Educational Session
The reason Medicare related mail is confusing is because they combine marketing with education. The education process is challenging enough without extra marketing plugs.
Give me a call now at 303-242-5501 to set up a meeting about Medicare and Medicare Insurance.
Get Help Enrolling in the Right Plan
As Colorado Native, I am proud to educate and assist those individuals in Denver metropolitan area. I’m located in Parker, Colorado. My expertise is specifically in the Medicare Health Insurance market.
I have over 25 years experience in financial services, working for large financial institutions like US Bank, Wells Fargo, Allstate and OppenheimerFunds.
In 2002, I received a certificate for passing the College for Financial Planning (CFP) test. The CFP test was a 9 hour test that included taxation, investment planning, insurance and estate planning.
Dedication to Our Clients
- A professional that will help you choose the right company and plan
- An expert to help you research doctor network participation
- An expert that will walk you through the enrollment process
- An expert that will research prescription drug costs
- A professional that helps you that assists you with claims and service needs